Friday Favorites: Last One of January!

9:05 AM

How is it already the end of January?! I honestly don't know where this month went, but I have to say, I'm glad to see it go. Ready for a new month with a lot to look forward to!


Linking up with Narci, Erika, and Andrea to share some of my favorites from this week!

ONE



Our wedding was featured not once (an online version of our magazine article/cover feature), not twice (our incredible photographer!), but THREE times (Snippet + Ink) this week! I will never, ever tire of looking at photos from the best day of our lives, and these little peeks into our day have brightened up my week in a big way! We had the most amazing vendors as well, and I'm so glad that they all got to have their work highlighted in these features. So very proud of them and grateful to them for sharing their talents with us.

If you're going to read one of them, I recommend the Snippet + Ink article, it gives such a great snapshot and backstory on our day!

TWO



GIRL SCOUT COOKIE SEASON IS UPON US! I always think it's pretty cruel that they do this in the beginning of the year when everyone is trying to diet/get healthy, but I've been pretty good about limiting myself to one or two cookies before bed each night. I can't say the same for my husband whose box of Samoas is already gone...

THREE



Please tell me I'm not the last person to know about this stuff?! When I was in Florida with my little back in November, I kept asking her mom what she used because her skin was soooo soft (I am that weird person who was totally rubbing her arms the whole time I was there - ha!) and she told me about this Eucerin In-Shower Moisturizer! While I was waiting for a prescription the other day, I spotted it and picked some up. Well let me tell you - I have only used it once so far and my skin is already super, super soft! I hate putting on lotion so this is probably my new lifesaver. Everyone needs this in their lives.

FOUR



Because this is something that I want to do more of this year, this is definitely one of my favorites! I checked my phone the other day to this sweet text from my cousin (because I was an only child until I was 14 and all of my cousins are older than me, they were basically my siblings growing up). Who doesn't want to get a random text with words of affirmation?! That is not my love language, but it sure as heck doesn't mean I didn't love and appreciate it! Hoping to spread more love and happiness like this sweet text did for me. Side note: the photo is of the Port Orleans Resort at Disney World where she was headed to get beignets - our favorite!

FIVE



When we first moved to our place, we found an adorable hidden wine bar in our neighborhood that we ended up joining as wine club members! In an effort towards being "intentional" this year, one of our ideas was to utilize our wine club more since we usually just go to pick up our monthly bottles! This week we ditched the meal plan (if you know me, this is a big deal) and went to our little wine bar for dinner and a bottle of on of our favorites - Orin Swift's "Abstract". We're going back again tonight with a friend and my heart is so happy that we're using this space more!

Hope you have a great weekend! Let's kick off February with a bang! XOXO

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hello from the linky party! I love your blog and all of the wonderful pictures! I'm going to have to try the Eucerin lotion out! I hate putting on lotion so this may be my forever solution!

    Jackie @ RunwithJackabee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!! Let me know what you think of the Eucerin lotion...I've used it a few more times now and I'm already seeing such improvement in my skin! We're in this anti-lotion fight together ;)

      Delete