Warm Weather Vibes

8:00 AM

As I'm headed to the Caribbean in less than two weeks, I am seriously excited for some warm weather vibes! Don't get me wrong, by about June I am craving leggings and boots (and fuzzy socks...duh!), but right now I'm totally itching for some of these finds!


1 | I loooove this Parker beach cover up. I'm all about a sheer cover up with a caftan fit - easy to slip on, and let's people know you're headed to the beach/pool, not a restaurant. The bright white always embellishes your tan and the palm leaf print and mesh panels are perfect.

2 | I am usually a one pair of sunglasses kind of girl (my go-to's are classic Chanel cat eyes - similar here), but these pink mirrored Ray Ban aviators have been calling my name ! Aviators are such a classic beach look, and the pink adds a pop of surprise!

3 | Mikoh swimsuits are. my. jam. I have this Seychelles suit in turquoise, and the Xavier in black, and they are so fun! A bikini in the front, and party in the back! The rear is cut verrrrry small, as is the chest, so order a size or two up.

4 | I've been needing a great beach tote and I'm in love with this yellow straw bag with poms! The straw won't get damaged by water, and it's the perfect size to hold all the necessities - cover up, Kindle, towel, and sunscreen!

5 | Turkish towels are the ultimate versatile piece! Towel to dry you off, wrap as a sarong, cover up your bag from the sun or your phone from the water - not to mention super cute! This turquoise one is at the top of my list!

6 | I am not a heel girl, but I have my eyes on these Dolce Vita babies! I'm noticing this lace-up trend everywhere recently (ballet flats, anyone?), so these would be the perfect warm weather version! Dolce Vita wedges are historically incredibly comfortable (in my opinion!), and the nude color goes with everything!

Keep thinking warm thoughts! XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments