Friday Favorites: My First One!

9:38 AM

I've clearly been slacking on this whole blogging thing, so I thought Friday Favorites would be a great way to get back into it!

YAY for Friday! 2016 has been a crazy, challenging year so far, and this week especially has me SO ready for the weekend! We've got a pretty busy schedule, but I'm looking forward to time with friends and family.

Here are some of the things I've been loving this week:

ONE


I have two words for you: fuzzy. socks. If you know me, you know that I am a fuzzy sock freak. I also might be the only person who calls them fuzzy socks...anywho, I digress. It has been unnaturally cold for Southern California recently, which makes me feel like my fuzzy sock wearing is justified. Under my boots, around the house, these are all I wear. I know my hubby especially loves when I take my boots off in the TSA line (because I always forget to wear shoes without metal on them...TSA Pre-Check FAIL) to reveal multicolored fuzzy socks. It makes me look super grown up. :)

TWO


Barefoot Contessa's Easy Parmesan Risotto. This is my go-to meal (which my husband happens to hate...I'll never understand). It is SO easy to make and I usually top it with some pan-fried keilbasa. I could eat this for every single meal of my life.

THREE


These Rails tops. I got a stain on a shirt I was wearing last weekend while at my mom's house and decided to change into something of hers before we left the house and I found this Rails top. It's SO soft, so cute, and super flattering unlike some of the flannel print shirts out there that are really boxy. I definitely stole this top and don't plan on giving it back...sorry, Mommy!

FOUR


Acqua al 2. During my senior year of college, I took two weeks off and visited a friend who was studying abroad in Florence. While we were there, she introduced me to this restaurant and I fell so hard that we ended up there 3 times during my week-long trip. Last night, we went to San Diego to visit friends (which is the second of their three international restaurant locations!) and I got to indulge in my favorite house wine ever and their unreal balsamic steak. Now I have the itch to go back to Florence.

FIVE


AFC CHAMPIONSHIP TIME! The Costanzos are big Broncos fans, so we're looking forward to this game on Sunday! I'll be making buffalo chicken sliders and my favorite faux-tato salad to celebrate! Here's to the Superbowl!

Have a great weekend! XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments